With the growing concern for truthful information out there, one has way too many choices to go all over the web where one finds product reviews. If a consumer will spend the time it takes for the truth about a product, a consumer needs the right feeling about a “review product” site in order for him to spend time and be guided to a smooth sale.
1. The product reviews website must be easy to navigate and search.
Incredibly, the style of a website may be awesome, but typically after a brief time trying to figure out the site, one shuffles on, and the website’s bounce rate is higher than one would think based on the facade of the front page. Meaning, that to look at the site it’s easy to assume that the average person stays on for long times. But they won’t.
2. The website where one is seeking reviews must respect the consumer and provide important information.
Not only must the buyer be able to quickly get around, but the information that’s quickly available must be captivating enough to keep the reader interested. In that case they’ll stay.
3. The product reciew must offer users the ability to purchase from a reliable supplier.
Naturally a product reviews website is not a non-profit organization, so therefore, their bottom line must be to make a sale. A profitable reviews site can then offer even better service.
4. A trusted site that takes pride in it’s reviews should generally allow comments from the users. Users are encouraged to return with their own products review on the products offered. This in turn adds to the credibility of the site.
5. The products review website must give the buyer a reason to spend time. Reading is one thing that everyone looks to do, however, everyone also looks to be entertained. A great review product site would keep people coming back with free downloads as well.A product reviews website that could be considered “Great” will keep people coming back with free downloads time and again.
6. A review products website would necessarily offer comparisons of the products presented.
Sites that get the most recommendations tend to be the sites where it is obvious that the content was written by a user of a certain product. Not to forget to mention the websites of only average reviews, due to how useful their information is or isn’t. Sites that get the lowest rating are those where it’s very obvious promotion is the main goal.
7. This review product site, in order to see good traffic must be seen as an authority website.
If the product reviews website is helpful and offers information regarding paid surveys then it can be trusted. But beware of the so called dream merchant reviews sites that promise a lot but deliver little.